[Insight-users] Building error ITK for Borland

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:34:21 -0500

Hi Michael,

It seems that the problem you are experiencing
is an accidental lateral effect of recent changes
made in CMake for supporting installation of
packages.

This should be fixed soon, but in the meantime
you are better off using the Release version
of CMake 1.4.7.

Please let us know if you find any further problems.