[Insight-users] Re: fltkimageviewer..

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:40:08 -0500

Hi digvijay,

The FltkImageViewer is not actually part of ITK.
It is provided as an example of how you could
interact with a GUI for image visualization.

ITK is not supposed to provide any visualization
or GUI funtionalities.

The particular methods "position()" and "hotspot()"
belong to FLTK. Please refer to FLTK documentation
for details on how to use them.

You could probably be able to select the position
of the window if you use the Fl_Gl_Window inside a
larger GUI.

I'm not sure I understand your question about the
orientation of the window.  Do you want to rotate
the window ?

The FltkImageViewer uses internally the GlSliceViewer
class. This class provide a number of functionalities
for transforming the way in which the image is displayed.

The help about this functionalities is displayed when
you hit the 'h' key while the mouse is on top of the
image.

It is likely that some of the functionalities you
want are already implemented at this level.

Please let us know if you have further questions.