[Insight-users] ITK + FLTK + VTK : outside ITK source tree.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:18:02 -0500

Hi Raluca,

If you want to compile these examples outside of the
ITK source tree, you may have to add the following
line to their CMakeLists.txt files:

   INCLUDE (${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/FindFLTK.cmake)

This line instructs CMake to look for FLTK components,
like fluid.exe, the header files and the libraries.

Once you modify the CMakeLists.txt files, run CMake
again and make sure to provide the values for the
new variables:

      - FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE:
      - FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY
      - FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY
      - FLTK_GL_LIBRARY
      - FLTK_IMAGES_LIBRARY
      - FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR

Note that for the examples that use VTK, you will also
have to add the following lines to their CMakeLists.txt
files:

    INCLUDE (${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/FindVTK.cmake)
    IF (USE_VTK_FILE)
      INCLUDE (${USE_VTK_FILE})
    ENDIF (USE_VTK_FILE)

Please let us know if you encounter further problems,