[Insight-users] WSTITK use too much memory

Joshua Cates cates@sci.utah.edu
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 14:22:45 -0700 (MST)

Hi Wen,

My best guess is that you have given an incorrect path to VTK or
SegmentationEditor and the tcl script is trying to source a file
incorrectly.  The application make some attempt to detect incorrect paths,
but who knows...

Try editing (or deleting) the WST.conf file in the
Insight/Applications/SegmentationEditor directory.

Mine looks like this:

set Options(vtk_path) /home/sci/cates/VTK
set Options(wst_path) /home/sci/cates/Insight/Applications/SegmentationEditor

When I run WSTITK, it uses about 20M of memory.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah