[Insight-users] Basic questions on ITK

Dinesh, MS (CORP, GEITC) MS.Dinesh at geind.ge.com
Tue Feb 5 08:11:49 EST 2002

		Hi ITK users,

		I am fresh to ITK and have the following questions about
ITK:

		1. How to access ITK CVS repository?
		2. Where can I get the stable version of ITK? (Is it through
CVS?)
		3. Regarding the compatibility of vtk and ITK: Can I combine
itk pipeline with vtk pipeline through tcl script.

		Please, can somebody help me with this.

		Thanks in advance

		Best Regards
	Dinesh M.S.

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."