[Insight-users] Compiling error on Win2000

Matthias Guenther Matthias.Guenther at advancedmri.com
Thu Feb 14 16:20:17 EST 2002

Hi,

when I try to compile itk with wrap_tcl on on Windows 2000 with MVC++ I
get the following errors:

ITKCommonTestTcl1_itkAffineTransform_tcl.cxx
C:\Program Files\Cable\include\WrapTclFacility/wrapCalls.txx(175) :
fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1786)
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more
information
ITKCommonTestTcl1_itkArray_float_2_tcl.cxx
fatal error C1063:

Does this error only occur to me? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Matthias