[Insight-users] itkKmeansUnsupervisedClassifier

Sayan Pathak spathak at insightful.com
Fri Feb 8 14:00:02 EST 2002

Hi Nils,
The short answer to your question is: yes we will have it in the future.

Currently we are working on a classifier framework, aimed at making
things more flexible and less code duplication. I am not currently in a
position to forecast how close the "future" is but we are not too far.
Please bug me in a months time and I will update you with the status.
Thanks,
Sayan