[Insight-users] Evolution of itk::fem:: namespace

Nils Hanssen hanssen at caesar.de
Mon Feb 25 09:12:19 EST 2002

No, not directly. I am just evaluating some FEM-packages and i would like to
have a homogenous system and that's why FEM in itk sounds nice to me.

Regards,
Nils
  The FEM classes are fairly complete in that they do what's required for
linear analysis. They need a fair amount of work to integrate into the rest
of the system; and to improve the solver. Is there something in particular
that you have in mind?
  Will