[Insight-users] Error message when using CMake

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc.edu
Tue Feb 26 23:41:16 EST 2002

Hi Qiu,

Also, you should keep CMake (via cmakesetup) pointed at the top level of
the Insight directory.  Don't point it to any of the directories within
Insight.

To build the a particular example within the Insight directory, use the
GUI of cmakesetup to turn on the examples.  Insight will then be built
and then the examples (including the bias corrector) will be built.

I hope this helps.

Stephen