[Insight-users] Problems building ITk librairies

Vincent Daanen Vincent.Daanen at imag.fr
Thu Jan 24 09:23:18 EST 2002

Hi all ITK users,

I'm currently trying to build itk on an Windows 2000 PC.

I followed the instructions to build Cmake and it succeed.
Then I try to compile itk itself but I ran into troubles.

When compiling ITK.dsw (with VC 6.0), after some compilation, it can't
link because VXLNumerics.lib have not been built  whereas
VXLNumerics.dll exists !

I try to compile VXLNumerics.dsw project and it does not create
VXLNumerics.lib, just
VXLNumerics.dll.

What should I do (change in the project) to create VXLNumerics.lib and
then compile and link
the itk libraries ?

 thanks
  Vince

--
Vincent Daanen,
Research Engineer- Post Doctoral Position
Vincent.Daanen at imag.fr