[Insight-users] missing file vtkImageStatistics.h

Diego Bordegari diego at cedara.com
Thu Jan 31 18:10:59 EST 2002

Bill,

the Examples\MRIRegistration directory in the itk official release I have
contains only the following files:
OptionList.cxx
OptionList.h
RegisterAD.cxx

After your suggestion I decided to download Insight with cvs .
This version has the file Examples\MRIRegistration\tkImageStatistics.h

Thanks again

- Diego