[Insight-users] fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "VXLNumerics.lib"

Jisung Kim bahrahm at yahoo . com
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 06:07:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hellow Zein.

Could you post your CMakeCache.txt file to this list?
You can find the file at the root directory of you ITK
binary directory where you can also find ITK.dsw file.

Thanks,

Jisung Kim.

--- Zein Salah <salah@gris.uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:
> helow all,
>
> I have used Cmake to create the ITK workspace. I had
> two problems:
> 1. not all examples in the example directory were.
> 2. When I build any example in VC++ , I got always
> the following error
>
> LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
> "VXLNumerics.lib"
>
> I saw in a message to Samuel
>
> Please rerun CMake and set
>
>       BUILD_SHARED_LIBS="OFF"
>

> In fact I did not find BUILD_SHARED_LIBS at all
> ?!?!?!?!?
>
> Thanks,
>
> zein

=====