[Insight-users] Question: Problem with ITKSourceUnixBeta2.tar.gz

Jisung Kim bahrahm at yahoo . com
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 07:30:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello.

I just download ITKSourceUnixBeta2.tgz file from the
ITK Website. I untar it with "xvzf" options. I didn't
have the same problems. I am using Redhat Linux. I
used Mozilla Web-browser to download the tar file. My
suggestion is to use other broswer or ftp client
program to download the archive file. Some browser or
fttp client programs might have problems with
downloading large binary files. The ftp URL for the
file is
ftp://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/PublicBeta/ITKSourceUnixBeta2.tgz

If you have problems, please post a message again.

Thank you,

Jisung Kim.

--- Linglan Edwards <linglan@nlm.nih.gov> wrote:

> I just downloaded ITKSourceUnixBeta2.tar.gz, when I
> tried to un-tar it, I got
> the following error message:

Insight/Code/Numerics/FEM/itkFEMLoadImplementationGenericBodyLoad.cxx,
> 3052
> bytes, 6 tape blocks
> tar: directory checksum error
>
> Does anybody know what the problem is?