[Insight-users] Problems while trying to compile the examples.

Linglan Edwards Linglan Edwards <linglan at nlm . nih . gov>
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:37:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I set the BUILD_AUXILIARY and BUILD_EXAMPLES on, and generated the make file. I
did a make. at various places including a lot of the examples, I got the
following kind of messages:

c++ -g -O2 -ftemplate-depth-50
-I/Development/ITK/Insight/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection -I/Development/ITK/Insight
-I/Development/ITK/Insight/Code/Numerics -I/Development/ITK/Insight/Code/Common
-I/Development/ITK/Insight/Code/IO -I/Development/ITK/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl
-I/Development/ITK/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl
-I/Development/ITK/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vcl
-I/Development/ITK/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vcl
-I/Development/ITK/Insight/Utilities/png
-I/Development/ITK/Insight/Utilities/zlib
-I/Development/ITK/Insight/Code/BasicFilters
-I/Development/ITK/Insight/Code/Algorithms
-I/Development/ITK/Insight/Code/Numerics/Statistics
-I/Development/ITK/Insight/Auxiliary/MetaImage
-I/Development/ITK/Insight/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection   -D_PTHREADS -c
/Development/ITK/Insight/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection/ImageCorrector -o
ImageCorrector.o
c++: /Development/ITK/Insight/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection/ImageCorrector: linker
input file unused since linking not done

-------

I found that a lot of the examples were not compiled. Then I went into the
./Examples directory, did a ccmake, and then 'make', and got the following error
messages:
-------
c++  -g -O2 itkAntiAliasBinaryImageFilterExample.o /Code/Common
/Code/BasicFilters /Code/Algorithms /Code/Common /Code/IO
/Examples/StreamedWatershedSegmentation/ParameterFileParser
-L/Development/ITK/Insight/Examples/StreamedWatershedSegmentation/ParameterFileP
arser -lVXLNumerics -lITKCommon -lITKBasicFilters -lCio -lm -lparam
-lITKBasicFilters -lITKCommon -lVXLNumerics -lITKIO -lVXLNumerics -lITKCommon
-lITKBasicFilters -lCio -lm -lparam -lITKBasicFilters -lITKCommon -lVXLNumerics
-lITKIO
-Wl,-R,/Development/ITK/Insight/Examples/StreamedWatershedSegmentation/Parameter
FileParser  -o itkAntiAliasBinaryImageFilterExample
c++: /Code/Common: No such file or directory
c++: /Code/BasicFilters: No such file or directory
c++: /Code/Algorithms: No such file or directory
c++: /Code/Common: No such file or directory
c++: /Code/IO: No such file or directory
c++: /Examples/StreamedWatershedSegmentation/ParameterFileParser: No such file
or directory
*** Error code 1
The following command caused the error:
c++  -g -O2 itkAntiAliasBinaryImageFilterExample.o /Code/Common
/Code/BasicFilters /Code/Algorithms /Code/Common /Code/IO
/Examples/StreamedWatershedSegmentation/ParameterFileParser
-L/Development/ITK/Insight/Examples/StreamedWatershedSegmentation/ParameterFileP
arser -lVXLNumerics -lITKCommon -lITKBasicFilters -lCio -lm -lparam
-lITKBasicFilters -lITKCommon -lVXLNumerics -lITKIO -lVXLNumerics -lITKCommon
-lITKBasicFilters -lCio -lm -lparam -lITKBasicFilters -lITKCommon -lVXLNumerics
-lITKIO
-Wl,-R,/Development/ITK/Insight/Examples/StreamedWatershedSegmentation/Parameter
FileParser  -o itkAntiAliasBinaryImageFilterExample
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target
`itkAntiAliasBinaryImageFilterExample'
Current working directory
/Development/ITK/Insight/Examples/AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter
*** Error code 1
The following command caused the error:
make -  all
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `default_target'
Current working directory
/Development/ITK/Insight/Examples/AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter
*** Error code 1
The following command caused the error:
cd /Development/ITK/Insight/Examples/AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter; make -
default_target
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target
`default_target_AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter'
Current working directory /Development/ITK/Insight/Examples
*** Error code 1
The following command caused the error:
make -  all
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `default_target'
-------

Did I miss something?

Thanks,

Linglan