[Insight-users] Params setting for watershed segmentation example.

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:22:02 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

Reasonable settings for these parameters will be highly dependent on your
data and the level of detail you are trying to achieve in your
segmentation.  Have a look at the README file in
Examples/WatershedSegmentation.

I suggest starting with a conductance term of 1.0, 10 iterations, and a
lower threshold of 0.01 (expressed as a percentage 0.0-1.0 of the
maximum height of the input image), then tuning from there.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah