[Insight-users] a question about ShapeDetection.

赵晨光 赵晨光" <zhaocg@eyou.com
4 Mar 2002 15:35:32 +0800

Hi everyone,

I am a new user to ITL. I got two questions to ask.
(1) I have downloaded the ITL source code, configed it with CMake, and
compiled it with MSVC++6.0 sucessfully. But I can not run ShapeDetection
example correctlly. Here is my operation steps:
	a. run ShapeDetection.exe (It's a DOS executable program)
         b. Input file name: bt.001.pgm
	c. Input big image endian? [y|n]: Y (What's the meaning of "image endian"?
something like edge?)
	d. Input image size: 512 512 1 (I want to input a 2-d image)
         e. PGM output directory: c:\
	f. Writing PGM files of the output volume
but I can find nothing under the directory of C:\. What's the problem? Thanks
for your feedback.

(2) I want to understand related sourcecode of ITK, including some basic
functions or classes, such as image reading and writing functions. I think ITK
has a wonderful programming style. To learn from it will greatly facilitate my
research and communication with other domain experts. Where shall I start
from? Waiting for your help. thanks.
    My research interest is in Content-based image retrieval in medicine.

--http://www.eyou.com
--稳定可靠的免费电子信箱  语音邮件  移动书签  日历服务  网络存储...亿邮未尽