[Insight-users] about TPS and EBS

David Gobbi dgobbi@irus.rri.ca
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:21:57 -0500

Hi Zhang,

I'm interested in this too, since I'm partially responsible for the
VTK TPS implementation.  Note that when you use the VTK TPS
you should specify which basis function to use, either R() or
R2LogR().  I'm not sure which one ITK uses by default, it is
possible that ITK automatically selects the correct basis function
depending on the dimensionality of the transformation.

 - David

--
  David Gobbi, MSc                       dgobbi@irus.rri.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group