[Insight-users] new VTK 4.0 compatible version of vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:24:27 -0500

Hi Charl,

That's great news, thank you  for letting us know.
We have found this class very useful.

BTW we were wondering about the conditions under
we could keep your vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor
class in the ITK distribution. So far we have copied it
in every Example that requires to use VTK and FLTK
keeping the header copyright intact.

We could ask users to directly download it from your
page in the same way we ask to dowload FLTK or
VTK for those examples that need it.  The advantage of
the direct download is that they will always get the latest
version.

What would you think it is the right way to proceed in
this case ?