[Insight-users] Downtime for itk.org and

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:45:34 -0500

Hello!

Kitware's public web server (which serves itk.org) is in need of an
update. We are working towards replacing public.kitware.com with
a much more powerful server. The new server has features such as
dedicated UPS, RAID-5 disk array, better CPU, more memory, and
much more disk space than the old one. We are planning to replace
the server soon, but before we do this, we would like to notify
all users that there will be downtime.

We have not decided on when the replacement will happen, but
the new server is almost ready. We will let you know several
days in advance. If you have any question, comments, or
suggestions, please let us know.

Andy Cedilnik (andy.cedilnik@kitware.com)
Kitware Inc.