[Insight-users] another question

ycl lydia ycllydia@hotmail.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:13:06 +0000

Hi Luis,
Thanks Luis for your reply.
I don't think that it's a problem of paths, in fact if don't use the flag /D
"VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB" /GX /Zm1000 in the setting, I have a the following
compilation error
error C2664: 'Print' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'class
std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >' to 'class ostream
&' A reference that is not to 'const' cannot be bound to a non-lvalue
But If I use the flag, I have no compilation error but a linkage error, I
think this is dur to some iostream library.