[Insight-users] win32 Console application

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:19:05 -0500

Hi Lydia,

VNL is  the mathematical library that support among other
things the management of matrices and vectors in ITK.

This section of the code is heavely tested every day on the Dashboard,
so a compilation error  on this headers files suggest that your project
may be including header files in an unfortunate order or that a
configuration
option is going wrong.

It is hard however to guess just from the error message.

Did you created your project using CMake ?
or by setting by hand all the options in new VC++ project  ?

Could you please post your code to the list ?

In particular is interesting to see what are the headers
you are including.