[Insight-users] another question

ycl lydia ycllydia@hotmail.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:39:15 +0000

I'm using vtk sine a while now and there is no problem with it. The message
appears when I compile itk. I think your explanation is logical, now, I will
try to rebuild vtk, I don't remember if I set TK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB  to "ON"
when I built it the first time.
Here is the compete message
(D:\itknew\Insight\Unsupported\vtk\vtk2itk.cxx(313) : error C2664: 'Print' :
cannot convert parameter 1 from 'class std::basic_ostream<char,struct
std::char_traits<char> >' to 'class ostream &'
A reference that is not to 'const' cannot be bound to a non-lvalue)

Lydia