[Insight-users] itkVTKtoITKtoVTK modification

Mathieu Lamard Mathieu.Lamard@enst-bretagne.fr
Thu, 02 May 2002 11:18:51 +0200

The png format is a standart non destructive compressed file format. It
is well known by all image processing softwares.
Normally the vtkImpot/Export  should work fine (see the itkVTKtoITKtoVTK
example). But by changing the   vtkImageNoiseSource by  vtkPNGReader it
dind't and I don't understand why.

Thank for help !

Mathieu