[Insight-users] Building ITK with Borland C++ broken?

Jarek Sacha jpsacha@poczta.onet.pl
Wed, 08 May 2002 23:06:22 -0400

Bill:

I selected Borland makefies in CMake . CMake generated some of them with
correct compiler, bcc32, but some incorrect options: /MDd, /Zi, and /GZ (i
tried both v.5.5 and v.5.6). Some of the makefiles generated clearly had
wrong compiler, cl, so there must be something wrong with the setup files
for CMake. This problem was with the recent beta version downloaded as a
zip file from the ITK website.

I was trying earlier to compile a version checked out through CVS (not most
recent one). Makefiles looked OK, but I got an error compiling VXL, the
same error John Biddiscombe mentioned in his email ('real' is not a member
of 'std::complex<float>'...). I think that yesterdays CVS also had problems
with Borland makefiles, I would need to double check it.

I could probably find my way through C++ code and fix templates (VXL
errors), but I am not that familiar with CMake. Could you point me where to
look to fix Borland makefile setup?

Jarek

--
Encyklopedia multimedialna w prezencie!