[Insight-users] Linking external libraries?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 10:15:02 -0500

Hi Harri,

The LINK_LIBRARIES command in you CMakeLists.txt
file looks fine. Still the linker seems to be
unhappy with the "read_img" symbol.

Does the "read_img" function belong to your
libbsoft.so library ?

Is it defined somewhere else ?

---

Also, you don't need to set the headers
string.h and stdio.h inside the extern "C"
block.

Is there any reason for placing your header
"rwMRC.h" in the extern "C" block ?