[Insight-users] Debug Asertion failed in the DicomImageViewer.

Julien Jomier jjomier@cs.unc.edu
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:32:33 -0500

Hi Sam,

This is a problem with fltk.
I suppose you are running the example in debug version.
By default ITK is using the release version of fltk libraries so if you
run
the example in debug it will fail.
Try to run it in Release mode and that should work.

If you want to use the debug version you could modify the project
options by hand
in VC++ and replace fltk.lib by fltkd.lib, fltkgl.lib by fltkgld.lib
...etc...

Let us know if that was the problem.

Julien

-----Original Message-----
From: insight-users-admin@public.kitware.com
[mailto:insight-users-admin@public.kitware.com] On Behalf Of Samuel
Rodr=EDguez Bescos
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 10:24 AM
To: insight-users@public.kitware.com
Subject: [Insight-users] Debug Asertion failed in the DicomImageViewer.

Hello everybody,

I'm executing the dicomViewer example of the last Update. The project
compile fine but when It runs, appears the next message:

Debug assertion failed!
Program:...\..\Insight\bin\Debug\DicomImageViewer.exe
File:dbgheap.c
Line:1011

Expresion:_CrtIsValidHeapPointer(pUserData)

For your information on how your program can cause an assertion
failure,see the Visual C++ documentations on asserts.

I have executed step by step and teh error is in the line:

 fName =3D fl_file_chooser("Pick a DicomImage file", "*.dcm", ".");

Please, has anyone any idea?.

Thanks,

Sam