[Insight-users] problem building on linux

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 17:37:05 -0500

Hi Silvester,

Thanks for sending the full error message.

As you said, this seems to be the same problem
reported by Ghassan. It seems to be due to the
use of a not so recent VTK version.

What version of VTK are you using ?

You may want to consider updating your VTK
to a nightly release or to the cvs version.