[Insight-users] How is the best way to set the paths in the C++ Builder ???

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 08:03:15 -0500

Hi Marcelo,

Did you use CMake for configuring your
own project "myProject" ?

Using CMake is the easiest way to get a
correct configuration. The CMakeLists.txt
file provide enough information for getting
the include and link paths correctly.

If for some reason you are doing this
without CMake, please make sure that the
link path contains ${ITK_BINARY_DIR}/bin
where "${ITK_BINARY_DIR}" must be expanded
to the location you selected for the
binaries.

Please let us know if you find any problem,