[Insight-users] problem building on linux

Ghassan Hamarneh ghamarneh@yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 00:36:20 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am using 2.96 too. The final item I am setting to ON is the
BUILD_APPLICATIONS (all others ON options are built succesfully, e.g. TESTING,
EXAMPLES, USE_VTK, ITK_WRAP_TCL, etc). Most applications are being built with
no problems. Others had problems (FLTK related) but were solvable. Any advice
on how to resolve this: (Applications/RegionGrowingSegmentation)

/lhome/ghassan/Insight/Applications/RegionGrowingSegmentation/RegionGrowingSegmentation.cxx:
In method
`void RegionGrowingSegmentation::SelectSeedPoint (float, float, float)':
/lhome/ghassan/Insight/Applications/RegionGrowingSegmentation/RegionGrowingSegmentation.cxx:465:
no
matching function for call to
`itk::ConnectedThresholdImageFilter<itk::Image<float, 3>,
itk::Image<float, 3> >::SetSeed (RegionGrowingSegmentation::SelectSeedPoint
(float, float,
float)::IndexType &)'
make[5]: *** [RegionGrowingSegmentation.o] Error 1
make[4]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[3]: *** [default_target_RegionGrowingSegmentation] Error 2
make[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[1]: *** [default_target_Applications] Error 2
make: *** [default_target] Error 2

Thank you

Ghassan

 --- Silvester Czanner <czanner@psc.edu> wrote: > Hi Ghassan,