[Insight-users] SegmentationEditor - unable to change scale

Christian Uehara cuehara@uh.edu
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:02:36 -0600

I've compiled ITK and the segmentationeditor application from the cvs
source code under VS7 on a WinXP machine without problems, and running
the segmentationeditor application works fine, except that the scale
slider control doesn't change the scale of the watershed in either the
output of the segmenter module or the input of the editor module.

Can someone give me some idea as to what's amiss? I've made the compiled
Tcl shell application (WSTITK.exe), the session data, and the source
data from the SPL/NSG Brain Tumor Segmentation Database available via
ftp, in case that information could be useful
(ftp://guest:monkey@129.7.249.11). Any help would be appreciated.

Christian
christian uehara, research associate
visual computing lab, dept of computer science
univ of houston
em: cuehara@uh.edu
ph: (713)743-1268 (ofc) / (713)302-5546 (cell)
fx: (713)743-1250