[Insight-users] GCC_XML with Visual Studio 7

anast.jm@pg.com anast.jm@pg.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:17:59 -0500

--=_alternative 0080127885256C75_=

Hi,

I've been forced to upgrade to WinXP by the corporate heavies and am
trying to build Insight again (was on WinNT). The only compiler option I
have is Visual Studio 7, but the GCC_XML page states the latest MS
compiler supported is VC++6. Anyone have comments tips before I dive in?

I'd like to wrap TCL and that needs Cable and that needs GCC_XML, thus my
problem....john