[Insight-users] Compile error related to FLTK in Visual C++

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:48:00 -0500

All FLTK apps new require linking with comctl32.lib

I recommend changing the findFLTK.cmake module, but I am certain others
will disagree with this approach.   Nevertheless, it works:

At the end of the IF(FLTK_INCLUDE_PATH) block, before the
SET(FLTK_LIBRARY line (i.e., after line 62) add:

   IF(WIN32)
     SET (FLTK_SYSTEM_LIBRARY
     wsock32
     comctl32
     )
   ENDIF(WIN32)

   IF(UNIX)
     SET (FLTK_SYSTEM_LIBRARY
     ${CMAKE_X_LIBS}
     )
   ENDIF(UNIX)

then change the SET(FLTK_LIBRARY line right before
ENDIF(FLTK_INCLUDE_PATH) to:

   SET( FLTK_LIBRARY ${FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY} ${FLTK_GL_LIBRARY}
${FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY} ${FLTK_IMAGES_LIBRARY} ${FLTK_SYSTEM_LIBRARY})

Stephen