[Insight-users] installation problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:05:38 -0500

Hi imho,

What version of ITK are you installing ?

Please follow step by step the instructions
in the document:

   Insight/Documentation/InsightStart.pdf

It describes how to install ITK in a simple
way and how to configure your first simple
example using CMake.

CMake will configure for you all the required
ITK directories in the include path of your
project. You only have to write a simple
CMakeList.txt file.

Please let us know if you encounter any problem,