[Insight-users] installation problem

imho imho@skynet.be
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:37:10 +0100

Hi Luis,
that's exactly what I have done, but for the QT_QT_LIBRARY I did'nt know
wich one choose (qt_mt230nc.lib, qtmain.lib, qutil.lib and vtk_qt.lib)
so I've try with the 2 firsts, but that didn't work...
I've only one version of qt installed on my win 2k

with the example "imageviewer" I have the same type of problem :

C:\internet\VTK\ITK\InsightToolkit-1.0.0\Examples\ImageViewer\itkImageViewer.cxx(19)
: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkImage.h': No such
file or directory

and there is no parameters that I've changed in cmake

Do I have to do something more in visual c++ before building, once the
workspace is generated by cmake?

maybe should I try with linux :/

thanks for helping