[Insight-users] CMakeLists.txt structure

Ofri Sadowsky ofri@cs.jhu.edu
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:59:31 -0500

Hi,

I tried to start a fresh project using ITK. I copied a bunch of
CMakeLists file from the Insight main directory to my development dir,
and modified them to reflect the structure of my directories. Then I ran
cmake to rebuild the projects.

CMake terminated successfully, and a VC6 project was build. But I guess
something in the definitions was incorrect. It seems that the compier
tries to include the same file twice, and prints the following warning
message

C:\ITK\Utilities\stdlib\stl_config.h(383) : warning C4005: 'NOMINMAX' :
macro redefinition

Then it spits a bunch of errors related to STL headers, and exits.

I guess I did not do the right job with my CMakeLists files. Is there a
recommended template for how to use CMakeLists outside of the Insight
main directory?

Ofri.