[Insight-users] installation problem

imho imho@skynet.be
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:53:29 +0100

Hi Luis,
I have taked the last version of qtItk, and now I have linking problems:

itkQtProgressBar.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: unsigned long __thiscall itk::Object::AddObserver(class
itk::EventObject const &,class itk::Command *)"
(?AddObserver@Object@itk@@QAEKABVEventObject@2@PAVCommand@2@@Z)
qtITK.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: unsigned
long __thiscall itk::Object::AddObserver(class itk::EventObject const
&,class itk::Command *)"
(?AddObserver@Object@itk@@QAEKABVEventObject@2@PAVCommand@2@@Z)
itkQtProgressBar.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"protected: virtual void __thiscall itk::EventObject::PrintTrailer(class
std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class
itk::Indent)const " (?PrintTrailer@EventObject@
itk@@MBEXAAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@VIndent@2@@Z)

ITKIO.lib(itkDicomImageIO.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol "public: static void __cdecl itk::LightObject::operator
delete(void *)" (??3LightObject@itk@@SAXPAX@Z)
ITKIO.lib(itkMetaImageIO.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol "public: static void __cdecl itk::LightObject::operator
delete(void *)" (??3LightObject@itk@@SAXPAX@Z)
ITKIO.lib(itkPNGImageIO.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: static void __cdecl itk::LightObject::operator delete(void *)"
(??3LightObject@itk@@SAXPAX@Z)

ITKIO.lib(itkPNGImageIOFactory.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol "protected: virtual void __thiscall itk::Object::PrintSelf(class
std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &,class
itk::Indent)const " (?PrintSelf@Object@i
tk@@MBEXAAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@VIndent@2@@Z)
ITKIO.lib(itkVTKImageIOFactory.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
itk::Indent)const " (?PrintSelf@Object@itk@@MBEXAAV?$ba
sic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@VIndent@2@@Z)

ITKIO.lib(itkPNGImageIO.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_png_set_compression_level
ITKIO.lib(itkPNGImageIO.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_png_set_IHDR
ITKIO.lib(itkPNGImageIO.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_png_destroy_write_struct
ITKIO.lib(itkPNGImageIO.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_png_create_write_struct

a total of 370 errors (he find nothing) :/

thanks for your time