[Insight-users] Borland 6 Build error : Template Metaprogramming

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 11:43:04 -0500

Hi John,

BTW you may also find interesting the following short article
on Template-Metaprogramming available on the Borland web site:

http://community.borland.com/article/print/0,1772,10526,00.html

with the very suggestive title

              "How to torment your compiler"