[Insight-users] Borland 6 Build error

John Biddiscombe John Biddiscombe" <jbiddiscombe@skippingmouse.co.uk
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:04:40 -0000

OK, I replaced the AffineTransform.txx instantiation with this

template<class TScalarType, unsigned int NDimensions>
SmartPointer<AffineTransform<TScalarType, NDimensions> >
AffineTransform<TScalarType, NDimensions>::Inverse( void ) const
{
stuff....

and the header definition.
 SmartPointer<Self> Inverse(void) const;

I experimented and found that the Pointer is the offending part. BCB6 has
obvious trouble unrolling the nested typedefs and stuff and the footprint
aren't matching. By unrolling the smartpointer code, it compiles. Looks
Shite (excuse the frankness) but compiles.

JB.
Rest of insight is compiling now. I'll report on success later...