[Insight-users] compilation problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:23:58 -0500

Hi Gwenael,

This is a problem generated by the continous
evolution of FLTK. Nothing to do with ITK.

The solution is to add the following library
to the link list

              comctl32

something like

LINK_LIBRARIES(
   comctl32
  )

You may want to look at a previous message posted
by Stephen Aylward on november the 20th. He described
in detail how to fix the FindFLTK.cmake file so you
don't have to do this on the CMakeLists.txt file
of your own project.

http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2002-November/001618.html

Other solutions are:

1) use the recommended fltk version 1.1.0rc6
2) path FLTK code to prevent it from looking
    for this symbol.

References to both of these options can be found in the
mailing list archives

http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2002-November/date.html

Please let us know if you have further questions.