[Insight-users] ITK & colored human visible dataset

Joshua Cates cates@sci.utah.edu
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:52:47 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

At U. of Utah we have done some work using the ITK watersheds algorithm to
segment Visible Female color cryosection data in the head and neck.  A
full report is available in the InsightDocuments repository under
Validation/WatershedSegmentation/WatershedSegmentation.pdf.

See the html page below to get access to this repository.

http://www.itk.org/HTML/Download.php

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science