[Insight-users] DistanceMapFilter build problem

Julien Jomier jjomier@cs.unc.edu
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:51:47 -0500

I fixed it two hours ago.
Do a cvs update.

Julien

-----Original Message-----
From: insight-users-admin@public.kitware.com
[mailto:insight-users-admin@public.kitware.com] On Behalf Of
anast.jm@pg.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 5:47 PM
To: insight-users@public.kitware.com
Subject: [Insight-users] DistanceMapFilter build problem

Okay, now that Luis got me through my secondary problem, here's the one
I had first. If my using fltk 1.1.1  is the source of the problems, I
can back out to 1.1.0.  Any tips appreciated....john

--------------------Configuration: DistanceMapFilter - Win32
Release--------------------
Compiling...
DistanceMapFilterGUI.cxx
P:\AnastDev\insight+\Insight\Auxiliary\FltkImageViewer\fltkImageViewer.h
(44) : error C2248: 'ColorTablePointer' : cannot access protected
typedef declared in class 'itk::GLSliceView<unsigned short,unsigned
char>'

P:\AnastDev\insight+\Insight\Auxiliary\FltkImageViewer\GLSliceView.h(63)
: see declaration of 'ColorTablePointer'

P:\AnastDev\In\Applications\DistanceMapFilter\DistanceMapFilterGUI.cxx(4
8) : see reference to class template instantiation
'fltk::ImageViewer<unsigned short,unsigned char>' being compiled
DistanceMapFilter.cxx
DistanceMapFilterBase.cxx
P:\AnastDev\insight+\Insight\Auxiliary\FltkImageViewer\fltkImageViewer.h
(44) : error C2248: 'ColorTablePointer' : cannot access protected
typedef declared in class 'itk::GLSliceView<unsigned short,unsigned
char>'

P:\AnastDev\insight+\Insight\Auxiliary\FltkImageViewer\GLSliceView.h(63)
: see declaration of 'ColorTablePointer'

P:\AnastDev\insight+\Insight\Applications\DistanceMapFilter\DistanceMapF
ilterBase.cxx(70) : see reference to class template instantiation
'fltk::ImageViewer<unsigned short,unsigned char>' being compiled