[Insight-users] Access to Jacobian of LM Optimizer

Mark Hastenteufel M.Hastenteufel@dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:07:04 +0100

Hi Louis,

You're right. One can compute the singular values
from JtJ. But the version of vnl you use currently
does not implement the get_JtJ() method of the
levenberg-marquardt optimizer. In the
current cvs snapshot of vxl/vnl this method is implemented.
Are you plan to integrate the current vxl/vnl version
into ITK in next time?

Thanks,

Mark

--
Mark Hastenteufel
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum         (German Cancer Research Center)