[Insight-users] Re: Where is the "hints" file for VTK wrapping

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:13:59 -0500

Hi Otman,

When you enable "USE_VTK" in the CMake
configuration of ITK, and VTK was built
with wrapping, CMake looks for a "hints"
file.

The "hints" file is on the VTK source tree
under:

         VTK/Wrapping/hints

Please switch CMake to "advanced", look
for the VTK_WRAP_HINTS variable and set it
to the full path to the "hints" file including
the "hints" filename itself.

here is how it looks in the CMakeCache.txt file
of my ITK installation:

//Where can the hints file be found
VTK_WRAP_HINTS:FILEPATH=/home/ibanez/src/VTK/Wrapping/hints

Please let us know if you find further problems,