[Insight-users] VoxelGrow Segmentation Method

sebas sebas@softwaredelcentro.com.ar
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:44:16 -0300

Hi..

This mail is to annouce that we've developed a region-growing segmentation
method (named VoxelGrow :) ) that performs very well with MRI and CT in
general. The work was the basis of our seminar work (thesis) in our college
career.
Additionally we've developed an entire interactive application (Skully Doo)
that makes possible to preprocess the image, segmentate data with several
methods (currently Fast Marching and Voxel Grow) an view the results as
surfaces with Marching Cubes and Flat Contour (another surface
reconstruction method that we are propossing).
We've used ITK and VTK, and FLTK making a 100% portable software product
(thre ara Windows and Linux versions available to Download)
The site (www.softwaredelcentro.com.ar) is currently under development but
when we finish it we'll make an announce in this list.

Thanks and sorry for the bad english.

--
Software del Centro Argentina (www.softwaredelcentro.com.ar)