[Insight-users] fixes for Borland build of /Auxiliary

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 17:12:30 -0400

Dean,

1) The Win3D declaration  was added to the CMakeLists.txt file
    in Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer.

2)  The anonymous enums were also fixed.

3)  The "using  namespace itk" is pending. Could you please
      give us more details on this error ?