[Insight-users] linker error with Borland

dean.inglis@on.aibn.com dean.inglis@on.aibn.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 17:50:23 -0400

Hi,

according to a post I did to
borland.public.cppbuilder.commandlinetools
from
Russel Hind:
"According to many reports on the groups, BCB6
fixes the bug.  There is no fix for BCB5.  If you
have C++Builder, not just the command line tools
then you may have success by disabling debugging on some units (i.e. edit local options for many cpp
files in the IDE and set it to no debug info)."

So, I will do MinSizRel builds, and purchase BCB6
aaaaaargh! I tried /Gn -Gn, /v-, -v- but no luck.

ITK cannot be built as shared libs/dll's, right?

Dean