[Insight-users] Re: [Cmake] CMake and Borland linker

John Biddiscombe John Biddiscombe" <jbiddiscombe@skippingmouse.co.uk
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:14:22 +0100

> I'll try building itk with BCB6 when I get home next week

As usual there are shed loads of errors. trivial stuff like not finding =
atof()=20

diff -r1.6 metaUtils.cxx
0a1
> #include <stdlib.h>

complete failure of complex - use _USE_OLD_RW_STL or whatever it is =
fixes this (but is a bad solution),=20

trouble with vcl_cmath
diff -r1.2 vcl_cmath.h
6a7
> #if (__BORLANDC__<0x0561)
9a11
> #endif
13c15
< #define vcl_abs ::abs
---
> #define vcl_abs std::abs

but the best one...

CMake Error: The Borland command line tools do not support path names =
that have
- in them.  Please re-name your output directory and use _ instead of -.
Your path currently is: =
D:/cmakebuild/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vcl/gcc-295
Fatal: Unable to execute command: =
D:\cmakebuild\cmake\Source\Debug\cmake.exe

But this is strange because yesterday it compiled numerics fine and died =
on the FEM stuff with some error about not returning functions as =
params...(Aha...of course, I updated cmake...)

hmmm

JB