[Insight-users] Insight 5.2 only allowing ASSEMBLY view

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:11:59 -0400

Hi Jay,

I'm affraid that your email was addressed to the wrong mailing list.

It looks like you are using "Insight" the Tcl GUI front for gdb that is
distributed by RedHat. http://sources.redhat.com/insight/

Insight (ITK) (this list) is an Open Source package for image processing
and analysis with focus on segmentation and registration.

You are of course welcome to try (Insight) ITK ! http://www.itk.org

BTW (if when using Insight -the debugger- you only get assembly code
it may be that your code is not being compiled for debugging (option -g).