[Insight-users] Examples: link errors & missing includes - some fixes

dean.inglis@on.aibn.com dean.inglis@on.aibn.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:52:28 -0400

Hi Luis,

building vtkITK gives the following cmake error:
CMake Error: Error splitting file name off end of
path:
c:/Builder/Insight/Examples/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKMutualInformationTransform.h
Directory not found: c:/Builder/Insight/Examples/vtkITK/Common/

and so on for all the files in ../vtkITK/Common/

building MinSizeRel out of source, Borland bcc32
compiler, CMake 1.4.5.

this also occurs for the SegmentationEditor.
Am I missing something in the root CMakeCache?

Dean

P.S., Any thoughts on the include <stdio.h> ?

Hi Dean,

Thanks for pointing this out.
The CMakeLists.txt file on ShapeDetectionLevelSet
was fixed this morning.

Could you elaborate more on the CMake errors
produced by vtkITK ?