[Insight-users] compiling ITK with gcc 3.2 --> OK !

Harri Tapio Jaalinoja harri.jaalinoja@helsinki.fi
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:53:32 +0300 (EET DST)

Thank you!

This was a good double check, I did use the new gcc, but I used
it for both CC and CXX. I guess this is something I must be
embarrassed about, I figured the Gnu Compiler Collection would
find the appropriate tool. Now I don't understand how the
compilation ever got as far as it did. In fact, Mathieu saw this
already yesterday, but I didn't pay attention, because at least
it was starting to compile ok.

Anyway, now I'm all set to start learning the API, I hope to come
up with less elementary problems ;)

Thanks,

Harri